Q: Do I need a fishing license?
A: If you are over the age of 16, the state of New York requires that have in your possession a valid NY fishing license. You can purchase them by phone at 1-866-933-2257, online or at a number of local retailers (Dicks Clothing and Sporting Goods, Walmart, Kmart, Town Halls).
Q: What should we bring?
- A fishing license for all party members over the age of 16
- Empty cooler for cleaned fish
- Cold weather gear for the morning (dress in layers)
- Food and beverages (alcoholic beverages are fine if over 21)
- Some clients find Dramamine or other motion sickness solutions to be helpful
Q: Is there a bathroom on the boat?
A: Yes, the boat has a clean, private bathroom facility
Q: How many people can the boat hold?
A: 6 plus the Captain (4 are included in the rate, each additional person is $75)
Q: Can we eat the fish we catch?
A: Yes. While we are fishing for wall mounters, you can eat the fish you catch. Kip will clean and package your fish at no additional charge.